Vegan mashed potatoes, hear me out...

I love me some mashes potatoes. However, I've found it a bit difficult to make them creamy and happy for my vegan friends. Try this recipe for a vegan-friendly mashed potato recipe that is great for the holidays!

What ya need:
  • 5 large potatoes, cut into small cubes
  • 1 cup liquid nondairy creamer (I'm a fan of 'Silk')
  • 2 tablespoons margarine
  • 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
Ok, so:
Get a big pot. Put the potatoes in the pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes at a rolling boil for about twenty minutes. Now strain the potatoes out of the water and put them in a big bowl. Throw the "creamer", margarine, chives, salt and pepper in to the bowl and mix this all together until smooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esteban Carreras 5150

I like music.

Ever had Sloe Gin?