Mr. Bijoy's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Cigars

In the first installment of this year's gift guide, I present to you cigars. The past three years of gift guides have had a cigar guide, so I thought his would be the best place to start! So here are my choices for cigars that would make great gifts for the cigar smoker on your Christmas list -

  • Winston Churchill No. 10 - A Davidoff cigar with a great, earthy profile. A great addition to any humidor
  • Davidoff 100 Years Geneva - A carry-over from last year's list, I can't do justice in explaining this complex cigar. It's great.
  • Bolivar Royal Corona - Spicy and splendid with the right amount of power. This is the cigar I like to gift most often. It speaks to most of the cigar smokers in my life. 
  • La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Chisel - Bold, strong, beautiful. I love this smoke. If you have a cigar smoker in your life that appreciates cigars with a little heft, this is a great choice!
  • Camacho Diploma- Another great smoke for the cigar smoker who appreciates a heartier body in their cigar. This is a great cigar for those that like to age their cigars as well, as a year or two on this stick creates, in my opinion, a pretty great experience. 
  • Oliva Serie V Lancero - One of my go-to cigars, and a personal favorite. Leather, wood, and a wonderful earthiness that just makes me smile.
  • Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Maduro - Another carry-over from last year, as I love this cigar. It's beautiful. It's everything I want in a cigar. It's also a holiday release, so get them now.

So that's the 1st installment of this year's guide. Feel free to tweet me ( @mrbijoy ) if you want to know why I picked what I picked here. I'll be happy to elaborate! Happy ashes! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Happiness!

Chicago, and the one thing I have yet to really do there

Mustard-Glazed Turkey Cutlets - Guest Post!!!