5 things I have, that I love. Or, a last-minute gift guide.

Every so often, I get compliments and questions about some of the things I own. A lot of them are from people who want to purchase such things for people in their lives. So, this post is a quck reference point for such things. Also, this can serve some of you as a gift guide for presents for the man in your life. Enjoy!

  1. Coach Bleecker Card Case & Clip - Some people have wallet issues, and I used to be one of those people. I had a back-problem-causing, George Costanza-style folio in my back pocket. Luckily, I was led down a better path. That of a clean, simple card case with money clip. I love this thing. It's versatile and surprisingly durable. Also, it's a good deal, considering it's a quality leather good.
  2. Kenneth Cole Mens Electric Rain Boot - It's rains and it snows where I live. It's the midwest. So when I went searching for a rain boot that wasn't awful, I found something different from a designer I happen to like. Pair this with a heavy wool sock and walking to college classes in the snow is never a worry.
  3. Marmot Windstopper Fleece - I have an older version of the fleece shown here, but it really isn't a matter of age here. Gore makes a great fabric that Marmot utilizes incredible well. It's rated to protect against 30 mph winds, and it works. Seriously, it works. I can find nothing better at this price-point for a lightweight, warm jacket. Mine is probably six or seven years old and it hasn't lost performance.
  4. Smartwool PhD Running Socks - No need to be a runner for these. I'm not. However, this is what I'd consider the best athletic sock. It's constructed to support and perform while, at the same time, being comfortable and incredible durable. Yeah, it has wool in it. Don't let that scare you. It's a good thing, trust me.
  5. Happy Socks Dress Socks - A lot of people ask about some of my more... "eclectic" socks. I have to give a lot of credit for this to my girlfriend, who has an eye for fun things I would like. I don't like all of the socks that Happy Socks produces, but they are pretty fun. One thing to note here, They are not the most durable socks on the market, and they don't really pretend to be.
Let me know if you need more elaboration on these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, and the one thing I have yet to really do there

Gluten Free Happiness!

Unreasonable, getting past the doubts (repost)