Chicago, and the one thing I have yet to really do there


Much of my childhood was riddled with trips from St. Louis to suburban Chicago. Every once in a while, my cousins would take me into the city to see sights and hang out, maybe even go to a Cubs game or a White Sox game. I've done the sights, I've done the shopping. However, almost tragically, I haven't eaten everywhere I want to eat in Chicago. I haven't and I will no longer stand for it!

So here's my proposition to anyone willing to join. I want you to join me in some eating. All over the Chicagoland area. I want to try Chicago-style pizza that I actually like. I want to eat at Blackbird, Silver Palm, Chicago Chop House, The Signature Room at the 95th, to name a few. You wanna come? I want you to come. I might even pay.

Comments

  1. I have eaten at very few places in Chicago. Once I had some really great pizza and some Italian, but that's about it. Definitely tragic.

    P.S. Of course we can do coffee. I'm just taking a hiatus from online stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Happiness!

Mustard-Glazed Turkey Cutlets - Guest Post!!!